The one common thread that I see with all photographers is that most of us didn't get into this business to actually run a business. We did it to create pretty art. So we struggle when it comes to how to put all the pieces together and make cohesive, profitable, business. One that works for you instead of you working for it.
So if you are struggling with:
- Pricing and Profitability
- Work-Life Balance
- Social Media
- Client Communication
- Self Confidence in your business
- Fear in Business
- And just putting it all together
You are in the right place.
I CAN HELP!!
Let's change that frustration into freedom so you can see the results of all your hard work come together in something that you are proud of.
People seem to think they can't reach out to a coach until they get their business in order. The truth is that you want to reach out when things are messy, unorganized, and a bit overwhelming. This way you get the help when you need it.
Want to talk about it?
Hiring a coach is a big decision. Set up a call and I am happy to answer all your questions and spend a little bit of time finding out what you are looking for to see if we are good fit.Schedule a Call
Why Coach with Dorie?
My experience is unlike anyone in the industry.
Where else will you find someone who:
- Has Over 12 years of corporate experience
- Has over 5 years of small boutique agency experience
- Grew and developed a major ministry in one one the largest churches in the country for 17 years. Managing 100+ participants.
- Has run a private portrait studio in a large metro area for over 13 years
- Envisioned, developed, and grew a leading photography education site. Leading a team of employees that managed a membership site, large Facebook communities, marketing, and vendor relationships
- Has invested heavily in personal growth, business coaching and mentoring with some of the of the best coaches and programs available.
- Understands the intricacies of small businesses and the struggles photographers face.
- Holds the Photographic Craftsman Degree from Professional Photographers of America
- Has been successful in reopening her private studio after an almost two-year break with record-breaking sales and extreme client satisfaction.
- is fun and positive and sees the possibility in any situation.
What is Included?
When you coach with me you gain access to someone who has helped literally thousands of photographers worldwide grow their businesses.
Custom curriculum fitted to you and your business
Each session is 55 minutes long
Access to all my online learning content
Voxer access to ask questions between sessions.
Email access between sessions
A personal cheerleader and coach that brings over a decade of photography business experience with a heart to see you succeed!
Dorie's work from her private studio has been featured on the cover and inside pages of Washington Parent Magazine, Washington Family Magazine, Ladies Home Journal, Women's Day Magazine and has been a featured guest on Fox 5 DC morning programs.
You can also see her daily business tips and favorite recent images on her Instagram and Facebook Accounts.
So How Does All This Work?
- You purchase a block of coaching sessions. They are available in either blocks of 4 or 10.
- After you make that purchase you will be directed to my online portal where you can schedule your sessions, see notes from previous sessions, access any downloads, and see additional courses you will have access to as a part of the program.
- All One on One clients need to schedule at least 2 sessions a month.
- Set up your voxer account.
- Set up your first call
- Get ready for huge changes in your business!!